Parker Executive Search is looking for an Associate to join its Sports practice. Working with the Vice President of our sports practice, Principals, and other Associates, the Associate will have a chance to assist with executive searches for senior leaders of athletic departments and sports organizations as well as football, basketball, and other coaches.
- Conduct comprehensive research on clients and target institutions
- Develop thorough and targeted search strategies
- Conduct candidate research and identification
- Assist in candidate sourcing and name generation
- Initiate background screening and provide data management
- Successfully assist with the management and execution of searches utilizing the firm’s proven search process
- Effectively communicate with clients, candidates, and internal team members
- Successfully complete assignments on schedule
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and leadership skills and be results oriented. This person must be a self-starter who requires little direction and possesses strong communication and organizational skills. A Bachelor’s degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
Significant travel is required ~ 50%. Associates work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and are required to be forward thinking and entrepreneurial. At least 5 years relevant work experience required.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a significant contribution to the continued success of this company. We offer a competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience, background and performance.
About Parker Executive Search
Parker Executive Search is a leading global executive search firm. It has a national and international client base including leading colleges and universities, top intercollegiate and professional sports programs, Fortune 1000 corporations, nationally recognized academic health science centers and hospitals/health systems. Parker Executive Search has conducted more than 2,000 senior-level searches during the past 30 years. For more information, visit www.parkersearch.com.