Parker Executive Search understands the unique mission and search requirements of its academic health science and healthcare clients as well as their complexity and sophistication.
PES works with key constituencies and stakeholders to develop an exacting profile of ideal candidate skills, experience, and leadership attributes. We employ a finely-tuned research strategy that leverages our extensive health sector experience, culminating in an outstanding group of candidates for each client's search. We agree prospectively on a strict timeline with research milestones and progress updates committing the full resources of our firm to exceed each client's expectations.
- Define objectives and specifications
- Understand the purpose and goals of the organization
- Develop a position specification
- Develop a timeline to meet the organization’s needs
- Identify and assess the candidates
- Assist and advise the organization on advertising, if needed
- Utilize our extensive contacts with thought leaders across the country
- Conduct original search
- Assess candidate qualifications
- Facilitate process and interviews
- Coordinate all interviews and travel logistics
- Assist client with interview preparation
- Conduct extensive background and reference checks
- Maintain complete confidentiality for candidates and clients
- Negotation/Closure & Candidate Follow-up
- Recruit the preferred candidate
- Offer extensive experience in high-level negotiations
- Follow-up communication with all candidates
PES will develop a secure website exclusively for search committee members, providing access to detailed information on the process, timeline, and candidates.