Parker Executive Search understands the important role of search committees and campus constituencies and recognizes the often difficult task of executing searches.
PES utilizes a proven process to assist the client in successfully managing the selection process. We agree with the client on a strict timeline and commit the full resources of our firm to aggressively conduct the search to exceed the client's expectations.
- Define objectives and specifications
- Understand the purpose and goals of the institution
- Develop a position specification, if needed
- Develop an aggressive timeline to meet the institution’s needs
- Identify and assess candidates
- Assist and advise the institution on advertising, if needed
- Thorough review of our proprietary database
- Utilize our extensive contacts with thought leaders across the country
- Conduct original research
- Assess candidate qualifications
- Facilitate process and interviews
- Coordinate all interviews and travel logistics
- Assist client with interview preparation
- Conduct extensive background and reference checks
- Maintain complete confidentiality for candidates and clients
- Negotiation/Closure & Candidate follow-up
- Recruit the preferred candidate
- Offer extensive experience in high-level negotiations
- Use of the Parker Executive Search Memorandum of Understanding
- Follow-up communication with all candidates
PES will develop a secure website exclusively for search committee members, providing access to detailed information on the process, timeline, and candidates.